Wednesday, September 23, 2020

68.) Racing Game Early Prototype Build

     This is an old very early work-in-progress video of my racing game prototype that is still in its infancy stages of development. I probably shouldn't be showing this just yet since the city is far from completion. I am still modeling and texturing the rest of the city while planning some fun gameplay. Most of the buildings are low-poly models to serve as placeholders for now. The steering was off some in this video but I'm slowly improving the car's overall handling. I realized the car kept swerving back and forth due to my game controller's left joystick being slightly broken. Below is a sneak peek of another project showing of a super car in a mid-air jump. 




3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I greatly appreciate your encouraging comment and look forward to coming back.

    ReplyDelete