Pages
Blogs
About
Games
Pictures
Videos
Engine Overview
Resources
FAQ
Support
Contact
Saturday, May 14, 2016
37. Install XNA on Visual Studio 2015!
This video will guide you to install XNA Framework in your Visual Studio. Having difficulty to follow this lesson, feel free to download the ready to use extension for VS 2015
here
. Find the XNA4-VS2015.zip file.
2 comments:
Jordon McClain
June 4, 2016 at 2:40 AM
Thank you for the comment. I will check it out and learn more about them.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jordon McClain
June 4, 2016 at 2:40 AM
Thank you for the comment. I will check it out and learn more about them.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for the comment. I will check it out and learn more about them.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment. I will check it out and learn more about them.
ReplyDelete